Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hello New Year

I'm ready for the new year and what it's bringing my way. I don't think the world is going to end any time soon. I mean, I don't know, but I don't think it will. At least, I hope it won't.

I've been sitting here at the yarn store, writing out the odd knitting blog article thing, and helping around the store all with a sense that I'm not doing all I can.

I'm not writing enough. I'm not studying enough. I'm not finishing my projects enough. And I'm not creating anything new.

Things need to change around here.

So, without further ado, here are my new year's resolutions for all the things I'm allowed to put on the internet with fear of being stalked:

1. More writing - more poetry, more short stories, more articles, more journal deliberations, more
2. More posting on my own blog
3. More hiding of said writing unless it's to be published in something (i.e. unless it's good)
4. More exploring new places to sit around and write without fear of being seen
5. More adventure
6. Less idolizing other people
7. More time being affectionate to the people I'm coming to love and to those I've loved a long time
8. More time being good to myself
9. More time changing the things that don't work and accepting the things that do despite all my best efforts

No comments:

Post a Comment